You are not alone, so find some support from others like you at: https://yestolife.org.uk/
Search for the many people who can give you support at: https://yestolife.org.uk/search ( type: people )
Find their many online seminars and chat shows at: https://yestolife.org.uk/events/
– Penny Brohn provides group and one-to-one counselling sessions at: https://www.pennybrohn.org.uk/
– Xandria Williams provides one-to-one support for diet and lifestyle at: https://xandriawilliams.co.uk/
– Dr Michael Wetzler is an Integrated Medical Practitioner at: https://www.hillmedicalcentre.co.uk/
Read at least 1 of these books and search these websites
– Say No To Cancer by Patrick Holford
– Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients by Dr Russell L Blaylock
– Cancer Concerns by Xandria Williams
– Knockout by Suzanne Somers
– The Topic of Cancer by Jessica Richards
– TRANSCEND by Ray Kurzweil & Dr Terry Grossman
www.grassrootshealth.net Vitamin D for cancer – find “Call-To-Action”
www.vitamindwiki.com Search for cancer
www.canceractive.com Subscribe to newsletter & search website
https://yestolife.org.uk/ Start with: I’m New Here
Take professional advice about food, nutrition and vitamins.
Some Dietitians and Nutritional Therapists will not take cancer patients, so ask first.
You can find qualified Nutritional Therapists at: www.bant.org.uk
Ask your Nutritional Therapist to come with you to a consultation with your Doctor or Oncologist
– both to ask informed questions and to help you interpret all the answers
1. Can you explain what has caused my cancer ?
2. “I understand that Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy are designed to kill Cancer cells.
What advice can you give me about helping my body to repair itself ?”
Do take professional advice about whether you should take any supplements
– Some supplements may help reduce your amount of chemotherapy
– Some may help improve both your health and your mood
Dr F R Klenner said: Vitamin C should be given to the patient while the doctors ponder the diagnosis
Some doctors propose massive doses of Vitamin C, in powder, capsule, liquid or even IV injections
When you are well you only need tiny amounts, but when you are stressed you may need 1 gram per hour
General advice from Dr Andrew Saul: http://www.doctoryourself.com/advice.html
Here is the Riordan IV Protocol for Adjunctive Cancer Care: http://www.doctoryourself.com/RiordanIVC.pdf
Learn more about Vitamin C at: http://www.doctoryourself.com/index.html
The European Food Safety Agency ( EFSA ) has issued a formal Opinion ( #2813 ) that any adult can take up
to 100 micrograms ( 4,000IU ) of Vitamin D each day.
They also state that under medical guidance you can take 250 micrograms ( 10,000 IU ) each day.
Learn more about Vitamin D here: https://vitamindwiki.com/
The European Food Safety Agency ( EFSA ) has issued a formal Opinion ( #2815 ) that any adult can take up
to 5 grams each day of Omega-3 ( EPA+DHA combined )
Learn more about Omega-3 here: https://alwaysomega3s.com/
and here: https://www.grassrootshealth.net/
You need 8-10 hours a night of deep sleep to give your body time to repair itself
Go to bed at 10:00pm and plan to sleep until at least 6:00am
If necessary take a natural sleeping aid such as Natrasleep or Nytol, or take Melatonin.
Melatonin is only available in UK under prescription as Circadin, so ask your doctor if it is appropriate for you.
Try and avoid other prescription sleeping drugs such as Benzodiazepine or antidepressants or SSRIs.
Melatonin is available over the counter in USA. Start with 5 milligrams about 1 hour before you go bed and reduce the dose by half each 1 week until you find the dose that is just enough.
This might be as little as 0.1 milligram !